14 Problems Bibliophiles Have. The Struggle Is Real!
If you’re a hardcore book reader like we are, you have problems.
We’re here to commiserate.
• Deciding what to read next.
• Reading the BEST. BOOK. EVER. and you can’t get your friends to read it fast enough.
• The panic of being away from your charger and your Kindle battery dies.
• Declining dinner invitations because you can’t stomach putting a book down.
• That look on your face when someone says they didn’t like THE. BEST. BOOK. EVER.
• The actual anxiety that sets in at the 90% mark of a book you don’t want to end.
• Hyperventilating when THAT BOOK you’ve been waiting for is released.
• Basically ignoring all of your real life when THAT BOOK is waiting for you.
• When THAT BOOK ends up being a dud.
• Mid-read panty changes.
• Crying on public transportation.
• Realizing the book you just loved ends in a cliffhanger with no idea when the next book will be out.
• Swiping a finger across paper and not understanding why the damn thing won’t turn.
• You’re at 87%. It’s 1am. Keep going? Or don’t stop until The End? Keeps going — loses sleep.