Books That Will Make You Ugly Cry, Volume Two
The popular, previous version of this list — Books That Will Make You Ugly Cry — brought out the fight in many a reader. Like, to the point that these discussions almost came to virtual fisticuffs.
I’m sorry, people! Calm your tits. There was no way to include every single book that ever made us cry and then cry some more! It was a selection of books that made us bawl our eyes out; it wasn’t a definitive list that could never be expanded upon or never deviated.
Jeez. Some people are touchy.
See also: My hormones are hovering on a biblical scale, that with just one nudge, I’ll be rocking in the corner with a melting Dove bar, wearing mesh panties, humming the chorus to Gold Digger.
So really, it’s the perfect time to make a Volume Two of Books That Will Make You Ugly Cry.
Reminder: The 10 books I’m listing here are in addition to the ones we already included in the initial list. If you feel like I’m missing some books that should be on this list, check the other one, too, before you spout off a WTF? comment, pleaseandthankyou.
Please pass the tub of Betty Crocker icing. My Dove bar is gone. And a napkin. And the liquor. And some chips. And a hug.
- Bright Side by Kim Holden [read my recommendation]
- Taking Chances by Molly McAdams [read my recommendation]
- The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski [read my recommendation]
- The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen [read my recommendation]
- The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-Berrick [read my recommendation]
- Watch Over Me by Tara Sivec [read my recommendation]
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon [read my recommendation]
- New Moon (The Twilight Saga Book 2) by Stephenie Meyer
- Beck (Corps Security Book 3) by Harper Sloan [read my recommendation]
- Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder [read my recommendation]
20 Books That Made Smut Muffins (SBC readers) Cry
- The Summer Remains by Seth King
- With This Heart by RS Grey
- Against All Odds by Angie McKeon
- CARNAGE: Book #1 The Story Of Us by Lesley Jones
- Always by Kindle Alexander
- When It Rains (Rains Series Book 1) by Lisa DeJong
- Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Marx
- Fearing Regret (Flawlessly Broken trilogy Book 2) by Barbara Speak
- Unlovable (The Port Fare Series Book 1) by Sherry Gammon
- Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
- Lost and Found: Book One of the Emi Lost & Found series by Lori L Otto
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes
- Present Perfect (Perfect series Book 1) by Alison G Bailey
- How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo
- A Little Faith (Men Of Ocean Beach Book 1) by Emma James
- Loving David by Gina Hummer
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park
- She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb
If you think I’m missing EVEN MORE books to make you ugly cry, let me know!