Shameless Book Con: Things To Do in Orlando
So, you’re coming to Orlando in October for Shameless Book Con. While we have a weekend full of events for you, you might be looking for things to do in Orlando during the rest of your visit. We’ve got you covered!
Eating Around Orlando
Orlando is home to some fun and delicious dining! Whether you’re looking for a quiet and delicious dinner or (more likely) a fun party atmosphere, you can find it at Universal City Walk! Or you can check out one of these other fun restaurants close to the #Shameless17 Event Hotel. Download the Yelp app to help find nearby restaurants. You can also find great deals for Orlando dining and attractions on Groupon.
- 98Forty Tapas & Tequila
- Bahama Breeze
- BB King’s Blues Club
- Cafe Tu Tu Tango
- Hash House A Go Go
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
- Miller’s Orlando Ale House
Check out some Orlando dining deals here:
- Save up to 50% off at Orlando’s finest restaurants after purchasing a VIP Dine4Less Card for only $19.95!
- Purchase a Kids Eat Free card for only $15.00 and get access to FREE meals at over 100 select Orlando restaurants!
If your kids are like mine, they’ll be expecting some sort of souvenir from your trip! Lucky for you, great shopping is close by! There are several Outlet Malls, the Mall at Millenia and, of course, Universal City Walk and Disney Springs.
We can’t talk about Orlando without talking about the theme parks!
Disney is on everyone’s bucket list, and fall is a great time to visit. If you’re looking for a fun, less intense Halloween event, you’ve got to check out Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. It’s a less-expensive and less-crowded way to check out Magic Kingdom.
- Discount Orlando Attractions! Starting at $9!
- Universal Orlando – 4 Days for the Price of 2 Days!
- Universal Orlando – 3 Park Ticket Save over $55 Off Universal Gate Prices!
- Fun Spot SkyCoaster Orlando only $17.50!
See you in October!
Need Shameless Book Con 2017 tickets? Get them now!