Like any warm-blooded human, I love laughing at the LOLs.
Pretend that makes sense, because I’m not going back and explaining that statement. My brain is too clouded with a cold to make change it. Meh.
Drew Evans is a winner. Handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. He has loyal friends and an indulgent family. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed? He’ll tell you he has the flu. But we all know that’s not really true.
Tangled is a new book by new author, Emma Chase, that needs to be moved to the top of your to-read list. Or more specifically as I said in my review:
I loved this book. It’s hilarious. It’s smutty. It’s lovely. It’s hilarious.
Yes, I said that twice.
I mean, with statements like this one from Drew, I have to emphasize the hilariousness:
Drew is so hot—and he’ll tell you so himself—I thought we’d get busy finding some hot guys to ogle.
Tangled‘s publisher, Omnific Publishing, is giving away a copy of Tangled to the person who finds the guy I pick as the hottest.
Lucky me. Lucky you.
To enter to win a digital copy of Tangled for your very own, leave a comment below with a link to the image you find that you think I’ll pick as the HOTTEST.
- Leave only one link per comment
- Link directly to the image
- right-click the image, click Copy Image Address (or Copy Image URL), paste into the comment here
- You may enter more than once (up to 5 times), but you MUST leave a new comment for each image—leaving more than one link per comment will mark your comment as SPAM
- Please do not link to search results—please link directly to the image
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE ACTUAL COMMENT
- No nudies (unfortunately), unless his junk is covered
This is completely my own opinion on what I see as being “hot.” I’m sorry you can’t see into my brain and pick the hottest guy in order to win. If you want an idea of what I consider “hot,” peruse the Smut Book Club Spank Bank.[alpine-phototile-for-tumblr src=”user” uid=”smutbookclub” imgl=”tumblr” dl=”1″ dltext=”SmutBookClubSpankBank” style=”wall” row=”8″ size=”75″ num=”16″ highlight=”1″ align=”center” max=”100″]
Now you have an excuse to search on the internets for the hottest guy all day and call it “work.”
Comments will close at 6pm EST today. Winner will be notified via the email used in leaving your comment.
WINNER: This image of Victor Valdés from Kelley S.